marvanscovers.com reserves the right to update and modify this policy as needed. To stay informed, please check this page periodically. This policy has been effective since 01-07-2023.
What we collect
We collect certain information, including:
- Name and Date of Birth
- Contact information, such as email address
- Demographic details like postcode, preferences, and interests
- Additional information related to customer surveys and offers.
What we do with the information we gather:
We use this information to enhance our service and meet your needs. Specifically, we utilize it for the following purposes:
Internal record keeping
- Enhancing our products and services.
- Sending promotional emails regarding new products, special offers, or other relevant information to the email address you have provided.
- Conducting market research and contacting you for such purposes via email, phone, fax, or mail.
- Customizing the website based on your interests.
We prioritize the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial measures to safeguard and secure the online information we collect.
A cookie is a small file that is placed on your computer's hard drive with your permission. It helps analyze web traffic and provides personalized experiences by remembering your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify popular pages, analyze data for statistical purposes, and improve our website based on customer needs. Cookies do not give us access to your computer or personal information, except for the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies, though declining them may limit your website experience.
Controlling your personal information
You have the option to control the collection and use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When filling out a form on our website, look for the checkbox that allows you to indicate your preference for not using the information for direct marketing purposes.
- If you previously consented to the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes but have changed your mind, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your preferences.
- We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. If you would like to receive promotional information about third parties, you can let us know and we will consider your request.
- If you believe that the personal information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us promptly at the provided email address. We will make every effort to promptly correct any inaccuracies found in the information we hold.